Engagement Photography by Scott Shaw
- Contact us today for more information, pricing and to secure your date.
- View more engagement photos.
Take another step on your romantic journey with creative one-of-a-kind engagement photos by Scott Shaw
You’ll want your engagement photos to capture your unique personalities and your unique love story. After all, it’s an important step in your lifetime of togetherness – and a beautiful way to announce your commitment to the world.
When you choose Scott Shaw as your engagement photographer, you’re selecting a Pulitzer Prize winner whose work appears in national publications, including the New York Times, People, National Geographic, Newsweek, Rolling Stone, Washington Post, Forbes and more.
Scott takes photos in Cleveland, Columbus, Toledo, Dayton, Akron, Cincinnati and surrounding areas – or in Chicago, Illinois.
Click on the engagement photo shown below to start a slideshow that lets you see Scott’s creativity in action. Then, contact us to schedule your photography shoot.
Tips for your engagement photo session
- Schedule your session far enough before your wedding. You want to relax and enjoy the session before wedding busy-ness kicks in.
- If there are specific locations, props or themes that are important to you, Scott would love to hear about them. Or, if there are themes and locations to avoid, that’s important, too.
- The engagement photo session is a perfect time to start brainstorming about your wedding photography for a perfect start-to-finish experience.
- Remember that this is all about you and your fiancé. Focus on one another and have fun. Scott will take care of the rest, from the right lighting to photo angles and more.
I’ve looked at every picture countless times and find something new to appreciate each time!
I can say nothing but GREAT things about Scott Shaw Photography!!
Thank you so much!!! These pictures are amazing! We love them so much, and have gotten so many compliments!
Announce your commitment: reserve your engagement photo date now
Contact us online now so that we can set a date. Or call us at 216-316-2394.